Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Christmas Fun

I haven't been posting a lot of new things because I'm in the process of finishing up all my custom orders for Christmas. Any orders received from here on out will not be completed until after Jan. 1. After all, I'm a mom first, and I really want to enjoy this time of year with my family. :)

So of course, one of our highlights was decorating the tree. Our kids were really into this activity this year. Cianne was so funny; all of her ornaments ended up on the same branch. I think by the time it was over, she had nine huge ornaments on the lowest branch of the tree.

Corben also proudly displayed his two favorites together.


Last weekend Ben had the idea to take our kids to Chickasha to see the Festival of Lights, and they loved it!

Hope you're enjoying Christmas fun with your family too!

1 comments:

Damon and Amy said...

Sada,
Cute pics, the kids have grown so much, especially Corben! Cianne's outfit is precious. Enjoy the holidays.