Thursday, June 18, 2009

AWESOME Cleaner

I've told some of you about one of my favorite stain-fighting cleaners. My grandma introduced me to AWESOME, a multi-purpose cleaner that you can buy, of all places, at the Dollar Tree. That's right for only $1.00 this wonderful solution can be yours too! I use it most often on laundry; my uncle uses it to clean his hog trailer--go figure.


Last night I also discovered that it also removes the letters C-I-A-N-N-E in pink crayon from bed sheets! It truly lives up to its name--AWESOME!

6 comments:

Summer said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Summer said...

i have to get this. I have a lot of M-I-A's to get rid of.

Damon and Amy said...

At least she can spell! Lookin' forward to seeing you guys and babysitting those cute kiddos.

Kristin said...

Wow - Thanks for the tip! I love the dollar store!

Gena said...

I remember you telling me about this at some point. I'll have to try it out.

suzspeaks said...

I have some of this... just saw it yesterday and then I saw this post! I need to pull it back out!