Tuesday, August 11, 2009

It never ceases to amaze me.

Reason number #82 I love AWESOME cleaner...

I was super-impressed with my friend T's clean leather seats in her toddler-loved car. Due to my sweet husband's aversion to change :), I figure I've got to squeeze another 100k miles out of my well-worn Explorer. So inspired by Tonya, I attacked the leather seats with powdered bleach, a wash cloth, and a bucket of water. But I guess my car had several more layers of grime than hers because I was very disappointed with the initial results.

Not willing to give up so easily, I went back in the house and returned with my favorite cleaning weapon--the $1 bottle of Awesome cleaner. And once again, it did the job! I'm almost embarrassed to post the before pictures, but you will be AMAZED by the after shots. Even Ben said the seats look brand new (which is exactly what he should've said).

BEFORE...
AFTER!!!
Look at the difference on my cleaning rag...yuck!

Go get you some...


4 comments:

Michelle said...

so after your first post I invested in Awesome cleaner to clean our doors and what not for our house to get it ready to show....well it's pretty awesome! I'm a believer!

Gena said...

Sada, these people should be paying you. I'm buying some tomorrow.

Micah and Tara Hobbs said...

I too bought some after your last post. After moving in to our new house, I got the bathroom tile floors spot less and it has removed more set in stains than I would have ever thought! I will be cleaning my car seats as soon as I get home!!

Tonya Tuggle said...

where did you get it? the dollar store, or dollar tree or something?

OK WE LOVE the way cute bag I just got it in the mail! It even has sparklies on it! Thanks so much. This would make the perfect gift! (its the pool bag she had on special). "Crazy Good" as Candice Olson would say!