Thursday, November 13, 2008

New Obsession

So I'm borderline obsessed with applique. There are endless options--any fabric, any shape, hand or machine, satin stitch or triple stitch, etc. Many of you know I got an embroidery machine this year, and this has opened up lots of doors. I don't have the steadiest hand when trying to satin stitch around tight curves (I'd love any tips from fellow seamstresses); that's when the embroidery machine comes in handy. So over the next few days I'm going to post some of my favorite appliqued tees. Let me know if anything inspires you.

Who doesn't love Christmas (with polka dots & animal prints)?!

1 comments:

Gena said...

I have a feeling I am losing money already. :) Sorry I missed you at the Rieger's tonight. There was no way Greyson was going to make it that late!