Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Happy Anniversary to Us

Today's our 8th anniversary! Not to gag anyone, but I shouldn't let the day go by without saying how thankful I am for my husband. Neither of us or our marriage are perfect, but God is active in our lives and our relationship, truly making our marriage a blessing.



We went to Kansas City this past weekend to celebrate and had a great time visiting our newlywed friends Paul & Emily. We visited Kansas City Gift Mart there and ordered a few new product lines (soon to be added to my webstore). And now to top it off, we're iced in together at home for the day!


Here's our latest picture together (from Freckle Face Photography):


2 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

Congratulations! I bet KC was so much fun. I finally checked out your new site. Its really impressive!

The McDowells said...

Happy Anniversary! I remember going to your wedding when Seth and I were first dating. It sure doesn't seem like it has been 8 years!