Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Snow Fun

I'm such a cold weenie, but evidently, my son's an even BIGGER weenie about the cold! He's been asking & asking to go play. So today we layered up over our p.j.s and headed outside. This was one time when a steep driveway actually comes in handy. Eric next door loaned us a trash can lid & another toddler to add to our fun. I had to force my "conservative" four year old to try it at least twice, and he quickly retreated indoors where it was warm. Nadia and Cianne outlasted the big boy. Here are some pics of our icy driveway fun!

Bundled up for fun!


Playing with Nadia


Don't be fooled...he didn't really have that much fun.


This girl can have fun anywhere!

2 comments:

Summer said...

great to see you today...we should do that more often.

Sara Sexton said...

I just found your post on my blog...Thank you!

I take it you have a boutique...is it online? I wanna shop! :) Email me through my profile if you can!