Wednesday, February 4, 2009

An Affair of the Heart

It's that time again. An Affair of the Heart is at the Oklahoma State Fairgrounds this weekend. The hours are 9-6 on Friday and Saturday and 12-5 on Sunday. Jenny and I (collectively known as Baby Doodles) will be in booth 102 in the Modern Living building. Here are some pictures from our booth at the last show in Tulsa. Jenny's got some great new designs...canvases with trees and owls, new frames, & longer wood signs. This will be the debut for Wee Squeaks & designer wipes cases in our booth. As always, I'll be personalizing lots of items on site. Come see us!

3 comments:

Tonya Tuggle said...

Your booth looks amazing! i am not coming to affair of the heart afterall...I STILL have a fever from mastitus Tuesday...I just can't get it under control. Sorry I am missing out on your cute stuff. I should just go shop at your house :)

April said...

I was there this weekend and didn't see your booth. I went a little crazy buying for our baby that is due in March. I love your signs...can I purchase them on your website?

Sada said...

Sorry we missed you, April. (I was probably hidden behind an embroidery machine!) You can order some signs through my website, or you can see more of Jenny's art at www.doodledesignshop.com.