Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Late Night Tears

The train table sold. Thank goodness! Now I continue my quest to organize my house and My Baby goodies. Despite my agenda, I have got to go to bed earlier. I think my fatigue may be partly to blame for my melodramatic reaction to the Big Girl Bed...that's right Cianne's finally out of the crib. I was so anxious to get everything set up, bring out the queen bed from the attic, display the cute new bedding I found at my favorite store--TJ Maxx. All of a sudden, I got this sick feeling in my stomach realizing this is it...no more baby beds at my house! My baby's growing too fast!! Someone help me!!!

Where is my calm husband when I need him?!...Already in bed, like I should be.

1 comments:

Summer said...

I feel ya! We gave Aubrie and Lucas Mia's rocker the other day and I cried like a baby. I don't even want to think about putting Bode in a real bed.