Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Love This Green Thing!

I woke up early this morning desperately needing quiet time with God.  I've written about one paragraph in my prayer journal when a mass of tangled curly hair sneaks into my room.  I made a spot for her beside me and did my best to finish a few minutes of thought/reflection/prayer.  

After this, I started looking around online...checking my junk email account, catching up on Facebook, browsing Etsy...when I found this!  I love these MamaMade reusable sandwich bags with the ease of machine washing.  She's got cute prints.  I want a whole collection!  Check her blog to enter this week's giveaway.

2 comments:

Gena said...

Does that velcro closed? I love that.

Kayla said...

Not sure how oily goldfish would do but thats cute! I hate it when food takes like ziploc bags!