Monday, April 27, 2009

Mark Your Calendars...for 1 Year

This last weekend, I attended an awesome women's conference in Wichita, KS.  I'm encouraging all my friends to mark their calendars for the Women Walking With God Conference next April.  It is hosted by the Northside Church of Christ in Wichita, and I can't give these ladies enough praise for a job well done.  

So this post is to say THANKS to all who planned and participated and to ask that others keep this in mind for next year--you will definitely be blessed!!




3 comments:

Summer said...

I am in next year - fo sho. I was so torn b/w the marathon and the conference. I've learned my lesson, forget the marathon!

Anonymous said...

I want to put in a word for the Women's Day at Quest here at OC. It is June 6th and we have some great speakers this year. The women on the planning committee for the conference in Wichita came to our Quest Women's day last year and most of their speakers came from our program last year. So please come to the Women's day that is right here in your backyard! I have more info if you are interested.

Janell Huntsman

Tonya Tuggle said...

thats so neat your whole fam was there. can't wait to hear more about it. btw i have your muffin tins i will bring by.