Monday, November 9, 2009

The Kids Had Their Teeth Cleaned Today

Dear Tiffany,

Please still be my friend.

I'm sorry that my daughter freaked out.
I'm sorry she locked her jaw and wouldn't open her mouth.
I'm sorry she screamed and cried in your office.
I'm sorry she kicked and writhed in your chair.
I'm sorry she grabbed your hands to pull the instruments out of her mouth.
Etc.
Etc.
Etc.

Thank you for cleaning her teeth anyway. I'm sure that tomorrow (after I've recovered from the humiliation and frustration) I'll think that ornery little smile is cute again.

Love,
Sada

P.S. Please pass my apologies along to Dr. Cash, and if he never wants my four year old in his office again, I would COMPLETELY understand.

4 comments:

suzspeaks said...

My four year old was there last week... Tiffany is one PATIENT woman!!

Gena said...

Was that what the weenie comment was about? ;)

Elizabeth Mullins said...

May the Lord Bless you and keep your children safe if they ever pull that again! Sounds like a rough day!

Summer said...

I think I know who Bode reminds me of...