Thursday, July 1, 2010

Summer Travels - Part I

I've had two great trips so far this summer.  First, Ben and I celebrated our 10-year anniversary a little early, since we'll have a three-month-old when our anniversary actually rolls around in January.  We spent a week in Bermuda.  The beach and water were gorgeous.  All I wanted to do was sit on the beach and alternate sleeping and reading all day.  It was fabulous!  Ben likes to see sights, so I did cover my swimsuit  a couple of times in order to visit a couple towns and famous sights around the island.  But then it was straight back to the sand for me.  I read six books in seven days.  I didn't even have to leave the beach for food...a dream come true!

With my pregnancy body image issues, this is the most you'll see of me on the beach. :)

My true love and his classic crooked grin...

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

Fabulous! You guys are a super cute couple! And pregnant bodies are wonderful - we'll I feel that way when it's not MY pregnant body! See you guys soon!

Gena said...

I hear you on the crooked smile. Erick always laughs about mine. Sorry we won't get to hang out Sunday night!