Thursday, June 2, 2011

One Man's Trash is Another Man's Treasure

I'm having a garage sale tomorrow morning and Saturday morning.  There will be lots of junk that I'm sure will just be donated when it's all over, but there is some good stuff I thought I'd let you know about.  I'm cleaning out a lot of remnants of my craft show stuff, and I'm selling it all at cost.

Examples:

  • Kalencom diaper bags $25 (was $50)
  • Petti skirts $18 (was $40)
  • All blank tees & tanks $2 
  • Blank knit dresses $10
  • White bloomers $3
  • Ribbon socks $2 (was $5)
For any of you monogrammers especially, come grab up some of these blanks!

Most of you locals know where I live or can look me up in the church directory.  I don't want to post my address online, but email me if you need directions or something.

2 comments:

Alyssa said...

I'll be over in the morning! Hugs!

The 5 Arbuckle's said...

Can I buy your bloomers? I have to work today all day, can I come by after I get Jemma from camp or in the morning?