Thursday, October 22, 2009

No more baby steps...we're talking giant leaps here!

Well, I've been talking about simplicity for a while now, and I decided that I was going to have to actually do something if it's ever going to happen. Life will not slow down without some changes. So, at the risk of disappointing some loyal shoppers, I will not be at An Affair of the Heart this weekend. I will still be at the Tulsa show in November, as next month isn't quite as hectic for our family, but this was definitely the right decision for this coming weekend.

However, you can still shop with my fabulous friends Jenny and Janie. They will be in booth 10 of the Hobbies, Arts, & Crafts building. Best of luck to them!

Also, Janie has opened Anabelle's Gift Galleria located at Santa Fe and Danforth, just east of Wal-Mart. You can shop for several of my items in this new store. Be sure to check it out before Christmas--lots of great gifts!

1 comments:

Elizabeth Mullins said...

Sada, I AM PROUD OF YOU! Now, it's my turn to try it out! Miss you girl!