Tuesday, June 1, 2010

My First Apple Pie

What a fun weekend!  We had so much fun with family and friends.  I described it all to my sister as "happy chaos."  I attempted to bake my first ever apple pie for our Q Group cookout Sunday night.  Why do I always try new recipes when entertaining?  The funny thing is it makes my husband more nervous than it makes me.  My friends made me feel so good about how yummy it looked.  It wasn't the best-tasting apple pie I've ever eaten, but that didn't stop me.  :)  Here's the proof:

6 comments:

Summer said...

I did not get a piece of that beauty. That's what happens when you have three kids :)

Alyssa said...

That looks wonderful Sada!!! I'm sure it was delish.

vivian said...

Did you have ice cream to put on top?
I would definitely have had a piece. It looks beautiful!!
Jane

Kristen said...

I'm pretty sure I'm going to need YOUR recipe! It was soooo good! :) I was too busy eating a very large portion to tell you how yummy it was!

Andrea said...

So yummy!!! I still want the recipe too. It was a fun night, so blessed by all our friends!

Mandy said...

That looks gorgeous, your granny would be very proud of you!